1223 Jefferson Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45215
Mission: The Mill Creek Watershed Council of Communities enables Mill Creek communities to protect and enhance the value of the Mill Creek, its tributaries, and watershed. Through collaborative action, the Council strives to make the Mill Creek area a more desirable place to live, work and play.
Vision: The Mill Creek Watershed Council of Communities, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is a community-based alliance to protect and enhance the Mill Creek, its tributaries and watershed. The Council promotes the sustainable economic and environmental well-being of the Mill Creek Watershed by:
- protecting natural resources;
- restoring water quality and flow;
- coordinating land use and water resource planning across community boundaries;
- encouraging stewardship of the recreational and historic character of the watershed;
- fostering cooperation among divergent interest groups;
- promoting education on watershed challenges, assets, and opportunities;
- channeling financial and technical assistance to creatively solve identified problems.